Department Of library
The college has independent and huge library building comprising of many valuable books. It has separate reading room for students and staff.
Rules of library
- Students are advised to be the member of library every academic year.
- Each students shall get one text and one supplementary book at a time.
- The adapted students may get two more additional books.
- Students are suggested to return the library book within seven days otherwise he or she will be fined per day.
- Students are required to show their identity card at the time of transactions.
- Students are prohibited to write anything or to underline any word or sentence with a pen in the book, if found the student will have to undergo the punishment declared by the library advisory committee.
- Students are prohibited to tear out any page from the book, if found will be entitled the punishment.
- Students should not enter the library without identity card. It is strictly prohibited to take any library book outside the library without prior permission of the librarian.
- To be rude with the library staff or to disobey and to be indisciplined will not be tolerated and library service will not be provided to him or her thereafter.
- Complaints if any should be intimated to the library staff.
- There is a separate arrangement of books of competitive Examinations.
|Name of Member
|Shri P. S. Kolhe
|Shri. S. R. Nagmote
|Shri. P.S. Shimbre
|Dr. C. S. Khodre
|Shri. A. S. Bahekar
- OPAC Facility
- INFLIBNET N- List Facility
- Display of New Arrivals
- Outside Learners
- Employment Information
- Newspaper Clipping Facility
- Previous Years Question Papers
- Reference Services
- Computerized Library
- E-resource Facility
- Remote access to Library of Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad